Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2
A.    I liked everything about this class it is a very useful class we always had a little free time, we learned how to type fast, and we would always have a useful and inspiring quote. I also like that we good search up careers it would help me to see what career I would want to have in the future.
B.    Some suggestions I have is to do another activity because we would do the same thing every day.
C.    I did do my every best in this class because it’s not really so much to do I always bring my life planning notebook and always to my research.
D.   I am reading my 100+ daily goals because one day I would want to accomplish them and everyday I’m having new short term goals so I can have many victories on the side.
E.     Yes, I am committing on being a CTR person because if I choose the right at all times I’m going to feel good about what I am doing.

F.     I would want to be a heathy person, never do what’s wrong and always be happy to take responsibility for my Body-Mind-and Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment