Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

My experience with this year’s showcase was scary I had a good team it was six of us we all had our own part of this project everyone did good. The members in my project of obesity were Lisbeth, Ashley, Clarisa, Matthew, Sevastian, and me. I think we did a wonderful job, once I went home from school I was thinking about the showcase all day hoping for it to go good and it did thank god. One I was ready to leave I was nervous because I couldn’t find my index cards where I was going to ready of in the showcase, I was panicking and I never found my index cards. Once I didn’t find my index cards I was saying that I wasn’t going to come but my sister told me that if I could of rewrite what I was going to say but there was no time for that. Then after I was like we made the power point I could read that and maybe say what I could remember what I wrote in the cards so my sister and I started to leave, we were going to the showcase already I was even more nervous now because I didn’t have my index cards my sister told me to relax, so I took a deep breath and stopped to worry. We came running because we were late already but then I realized that one of my partners was in front of me and she told me that the other good finished late so we still had time to get to our location, we signed in and then rushed to the room we needed to be at, we got there just in time we were just on time. We started our presentation and I thought it went good three of us got stuck a little but we did good. My part when good even though I lost my index card, after we asked if they didn’t have any questions and we answered them, we shook their hand and then the presentation was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment