Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1
1. What are things you liked about this class?
I liked everything about this class specially the medical career research because it will give us an understanding of what we wanted to be.
2. What are things you did not like about this class?
I didn’t like the fact it will always be the same thing all the time.
3. Recommendations for improving the class?
I recommend doing more activities on the computers.
4. Answer: Did you really do the best in this class?
Yes I really did do my best in this class my grade says it all, this class is very easy something thing anybody can pass.
5. Answer: Are you reading your Life Planning 100+ Goals Daily for at least two minutes? Explain.
Yes I do read my Life Planning 100+ Goals not every day but I do miss like two times a week or so.
6. Answer: Are you committed to be a CTR person?
Yes I am committed in being a CTR person every day because I see how people that choose the right at all times are very positive people and happy people.
7. What will you always remember about this class?

I will always remember the CTR card checks because it will be very funny when someone didn’t have their card, they would have to sit behind the class and not have free time on the computers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment