Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Expressing my Feelings towards School

Today I am feeling very happy it’s a good morning. I am also feeling anxious because I am going to stay with Ms. Ross afterschool for tutoring and I going to pick up my grade because I have a low percent in her class. I am feeling excited too because I picked up my percentage for Ms. Davis I had a low fail and now I am almost to a D. I am also feeling a little pressured because my mom expects me to pick up my grades and do good in school, which I am but I need to work on my grades. I am feeling kind of bummed out because I am staying for 2 hours after school to finish missing work. I am feeling anxious because I am wondering if I am going to be a 9+ next year and I don’t want to be that I going to get all my credits but I also know It’s going to be hard trying to play ketchup with Biology because I have a low percent and I don’t know how to pick up my grade. There is times I get stressed because Ms. Pinto lets me do missing work for homework it’s a lot of work then plus that I have other homework I have to do and I am staying up at night doing my homework and I get frustrated because I don’t get enough sleep or because I finish my homework late.

No comments:

Post a Comment